FlareMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marks GM application

3 posters

Go down

Marks GM application Empty Marks GM application

Post  msand Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:27 pm

First of all, i want to say, that i know i dun use the form u want. But i got a answer to that!
If u dun want me to be as a GM its fine, but i dun like to just do a application on 10 lines and such. I want to be detailed and Have all the info i want u to have... So, If u dun want or have time to read, its ok, just tell it to me...
And this form is some forms i found at other servers and some of it i made up my self...

1. Name/IGN: Mark/Huggable
2. Age: 15 soon 16
3. Location: Sweden GMT +1
-Desire Post: GM
-Past experience: Ive been playing like 3 years on maplestory, in GMS i had a lvl 47 F/P mage, but i felt that was booring, so i made a sin, that finally became a Hermit, lvl 9x it was when i left GMS for private servers, i started playing on xplicitMS, and then i just moved around and i found 2 servers ive been rly active in, SydneyMS and Muffstory, but now ive wanted to find a new server to play on and find new friends and start from scratch, so i found Ban Me MS...
-Why you left?: As i said, i wanted to start from scratch and find new friends, and have more fun on another server
-Programming Knowledge: Well to be honest, ive allways wanted to lear programming and such, but i almost dont know a thing about it xD, but ive would love learing it
-Daily Online Time: Well, i play as much i can, it depends on school to, but i think it would be around 2-5 hours a day
-Time Zone: GMT +1 Sweden
-What can you bring to the team?: I could be a active and funny member and get hacked players, and stuff like that. i can come with suggestions and stuff to

What are you strengths [not Chara.Lol]: I can easyly find alot of new ideas and such, ive been playing long so i know alot of the game. I love helping ppl. I have it easy to meet ppl and talk and not being a bitch as some GM's xD

What are your weak points: Uhm, idk, i cant think of any

Underline only two adjectives that describe you the best:

Flexibal - Smart - Self-confident - Friendly - Loyal - Responsibel

For how long have you been playing MapleStory: Uhm, ive been playing Maple like 3 years now

On how many servers have you been? Name them: Oh GOD. okey here comes the active ones (i dont take the 1 or 2 times servers) : XplicitMS, SilentMS, LegendMS, FinalStory, SurrealMS, SydneyMS

9. Do you have already GM experiences: Yes i do, ive been GM on 2 smaller servers and there i got some exp. with the GM commands and such. Ive done a own server to. I stopped play on my own cuz it was so laggy :S

10. Why do you want to be GM: I want to be gm to help the server grow and be famous, i LOOVEE getting stupid hacker babies banned xD

11. How will you react on other players who are annoying or hacking: for the ppl thats annoying i just live with it at the beggining, and tell em to be nice, if not, there will be a 15 min jail ( if they r begging 'n such) and if i see a hacker i will not tolerate that at all, the policy tells not to hack,then just dont do that, so ill ban directly!

12. GMs shouldn't work on their own. So how do you think about Chury and SmellyCat? They are nice,not that kind of booring and mad GMs
How do you think can you support us: Maybe giving ideas, getting hackers,making the social part abit funnier, and hosting events like : Hide 'n Seek, True Or False, Snowman etc if u aprove

13. During your mapling, have you already encoutered some problems? If yes, which:hackers, beggers, ppl asking for help (ppl usualy call em noobs, but i dont, every one have to start playing maple some time, and wen they do, they will not be pros like the rest who have player for 2-5 years)

14. How do you intend to get new players here? [Without reg. players, GMs are useless] :I have some sites where i can get ppl from and i got tons of friends both from game and from real world.

15. Would you leave if you don't become GM: No i wouldnt, Im not getting GM just for the status, im getting it to maybe help the server, i think the server needs good gms, not just GMs that want gm just to be a gm, u get me?

Experience on MS: I started playing on GMS a long time ago and were in to it 100% and thought it was realy fun, i were first a mage that i lvlup legit (im always legit btw) to 47. But then i got bored and made a new one, a Sin, that eventually got to be a lvl 9x Hermit
Then i herd that there were private servers out, so i stopped playing GMS and just had fun on private servers. So now ive played on like 10+ servers. Ive lately been very active on SydneyMs and ive rebirthed like 40+ times. So ill say that im very active Im from Sweden and that maybe can do some good, bcuz i maybe can play in other times that other GMs so...

Experience as a GM (if applicable) I have been GM on 2 other servers and ive done a own server once, but retired bcuz i didnt have that much fun I have it easy to get "friends" and i LOOOOVE helping ppl, even on SydneyMS where i was not GM, alot of ppl asked me for help and such. I know almost all GM commands like !spawn <monsterid> <count> <hp> <exp> , !dc <charname> , !ban <charname> <reason> and ALOT of more
I maybe can have alot of suggestions and such on the server too

Any other things we should know about you that might help us decide: Well, as i said, i got easy to get friends and getting to know ppl, i also am good at helping ppl at much. If i get GM i will try to be nice to all and have my eyes open for hackers and such. I also know how to host many small events like : True or False, Hide 'n Seek, Snowman, Jump quest and so on...
Well I live in Sweden so that can be a +.

~Regards Huggable
msand
msand

Back to top Go down

Marks GM application Empty Re: Marks GM application

Post  msand Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:27 pm

Hello??
msand
msand

Back to top Go down

Post  mooshu Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:10 pm

Don't worry qwubble/gates is still choosing.
mooshu
mooshu

Back to top Go down

Marks GM application Empty Server

Post  blade355 Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:16 pm

I hope they fix the error soon.

blade355

Back to top Go down

Post  msand Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:06 pm

Owh, okey...
msand