FlareMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9/20/08 GM POWERS AND YOU (pemanent anouncement)

2 posters

Go down

9/20/08 GM POWERS AND YOU (pemanent anouncement) Empty 9/20/08 GM POWERS AND YOU (pemanent anouncement)

Post  Qwubble Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:36 pm

Ok let me clarify some things.

Most people are fine, but there's a few things that people keep asking, and if we answered OK, then it would ruin your and other people's fun.

1) We will NOT just hand out Dragons or GM scrolls, they are to be earned in events
2) We will NOT just give out money, you need to earn it
3) We will NOT just give you NX items, that's the same as giving money
4) We will Teleport you from the middle of nowhere to Henesys Very Happy (at least I will)
5) We will NOT do an event just because you ask, we need enough people and a good idea, and you asking won't get anywhere.
6) We will NOT give you a Wizet Invincible hat.
7) Tell us if someone is hacking....don't just tell me "someone is hacking," -Anonymous person. Say something like "AiQi was hacking" -Black. It's much more helpful, it lets me know who to keep an eye out for, or if a ton of people report it, then ban him. (Hacking is a one time offense is a ban, no exceptions, if you are wrongfully banned then please email me or one of the 2 admins.
Cool We will NOT just train you infanately, we might keep you alive using revive in a hard boss battle, but that's it, unless an event is in action, then it might be different Very Happy
9) High experience enemies are event only, please stp asking Very Happy.

Most people are already fine, but please stop asking for any of these things
Qwubble
Qwubble
Admin

https://flarems.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

9/20/08 GM POWERS AND YOU (pemanent anouncement) Empty Re: 9/20/08 GM POWERS AND YOU (pemanent anouncement)

Post  Black Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 am

Wow, got my name! haha..sorry for didn't played flarems this time..
because i double click my char,it dc..cant resolve..
but i also always come forum to check for any funny things!
Qwubble i knew u done very good~
The signature u using it? nice?? haha..
now i am being a GM in a server,because they really need a GM..
I also would like to help.
Ok that's all for this time! Tell you,i always will check forum! haha!

FlareMS Old Member-Black
Black
Black

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum